The last few weeks have been a strange place for business owners and managers. Everyone is adapting to working from home and social distancing.
During this time, we have not only been able to help our clients continue to operate in a lockdown environment, but also help them plan for the new world when business gets back to a new normality.
Whilst face to face meetings have not been possible, we have adapted using technology and communication tools to keep projects on time.
Consultation projects/subjects have included:
- Digitalised documentation – archive/ retrieval/ document sharing and collaboration
- Customer communication – cost effective and efficient marketing to new clients
- Data compliance – GDPR requirements amongst others
- Cash flow improvements – including asset refinancing
- Office space planning – this will be more prevalent once we start returning to the office